CBSE Circular – 28th National Annual Conference of Sahodaya School Complexes 2022 (Vadodara)
The 28th National Annual Conference of Sahodaya School Complexes 2022 is scheduled to be held in collaboration with Gyan Sarovar – The Central Gujarat Sahodaya Schools Complex on 18th and 19th November 2022 at Vadodara, Gujarat.
MAIN THEME of Sahodaya School Complexes 2022
Education 4.0- Reinventing Education for 2030 and beyond
SUB THEMES of Sahodaya School Complexes 2022
- Social dynamics and development of education
- School Leadership for futuristic schools
- Technology is indispensable for education
- Capacity Building of teachers
- AI in school education
- Creative Learning
- Positioning curriculum for 2030 and beyond
- Moving from Transactional Leadership to Transformational Leadership
- Building Learning Communities
- Schooling Vs. Education: Bridging the gap for better India for 2030 and beyond
- Community School Partnership for quality education
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONFERENCE
To sensitize School Leaders with the changes required in the designing of curriculum and pedagogy and equip them for the era of education 4.0.
How to Register in 28th National Annual Conference of Sahodaya School Complexes 2022
Please register online at http://www.vadodarasahodayaconference.org/new/registration/ for participation in the 28th National Annual Conference of Sahodaya Schools Complexes 2022. The last date for online registration is 10th November 2022. The participants will have to pay Rs.5000/- online as the registration fee (non-refundable). Participation fee collected by the host Sahodaya will be subject to third party audit as laid down by the Board.
BEST PRACTICES – PREPARING FOR EDUCATION 4.0
A brief write up on the probable best practices that could be employed by schools to be ready for ushering in Education 4.0 are invited from schools. The write up should focus on probable practices which can be adopted in the area of curriculum, pedagogy, capacity building of teachers, school leadership, school community partnership, use of technology or any other relevant area. Plagiarism checks must be run on the material before submission along with a certificate from the school Principal that the work is original and authentic.
The selected probable best practices will be collated and released in the form of an e-SOUVENIR during the Conference.
Guidelines for the submission of the write up on probable best practices
- The word limit for the write up should not exceed 250 words.
- The work has to be an original contribution. No plagiarized work will be accepted. References, if any should be mentioned at the end of the write up.
- The write up can be either in Hindi or English.
- The write up has to be submitted as a single file in MS WORD format (Pdf format will not be accepted) in Time New Roman font size 12 with 1.5 line space. Margins on both sides should be 2cm.
- The write up should also include the following: a. The topic, name of the contributor: Principal / teacher and the name of the school with address.
b. Certificate of originality from the Head of the Institution in case of a Teacher and from the Director/Manager of the school in case of a Principal is mandatory.
- Submit the write up as per the guidelines shared above at the email id [email protected] on or before 20th October 2022.
- Write ups received after the mentioned deadline will not be accepted.
- Hard copies will not be accepted.
- The Editorial Team reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the entries.
For detailed information and registration, please visit the website http://www.vadodarasahodayaconference.org/new/
For any queries, please contact at +916358918980, 9328171849, 9638111820, 7202916175 or send an email to [email protected]