2nd CBSE EXPRESSION SERIES: ‘Tourism in India’ for the Session 2022-23
- The theme for the Student-Enrichment activities conducted by the Board for the academic session 2022-23 is Vision for India @2047.
- In this context, on the occasion of Tourism Day, CBSE announces the 2nd Expression Series for the academic session 2022-23 on the theme of Tourism in India. Students can express their ideas on the theme.
3. Conducting Expression Series:
3.1 Conduct of Expression Series at the School Level:
- 3.1.1 Schools shall organize the school level Expression Series at their end on the above theme from 26th September 2022 to 12th October 2022. Information of conduct of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
- 3.1.2 For participation in Expression Series activities, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/ Paintings/Poems etc., please use participants’ sheet given as Annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
- 3.1.3 The medium should be Hindi or English.
- 3.1.4 Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries and shortlist one entry per class category (total 04 entries from a school) for onward submission to CBSE.
- 3.1.5 Submission of the Shortlisted Entry by Schools to CBSE:
- 22.214.171.124 Schools can submit/upload the entries from 13th October 2022 to 18th October 2022 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Play store. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see Annexure II.
- 126.96.36.199 Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at his/her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry on CBSE Expression Series App.
- 10 best entries of each category will be selected by each CBSE Regions for selection of winners at CBSE, New Delhi.
- Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
- 10 best entries at the regional level (160 entries from 16 ROs) and 03 best entries at the national level will be given to the Ministry of Tourism for honoring the winners.
The decision of the evaluation committee shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
In case of any query, kindly contact at 011-23232106 during office hours or e-mail at [email protected]