Are you searching for – CBSE Circular – Children Sports Festival’ to be observed under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Children Sports Festival’ to be observed under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
CBSE Circular – Children Sports Festival’ to be observed under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India is celebrating ‘Children Sports Festival’ under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav in the month of April 2023. The following may be noted for organizing Children Sports Festival at school level on voluntary basis:
- Children Sports Festival shall be organized for three days before 28.04.2023 positively.
- The sports events to be organized are:
- a. Outdoor Games: Football, 100 m sprint, 4×100 m relay, long jump, 2-5 km marathon, kabaddi, kho-kho, tug of war, dodge ball, badminton and basketball.
- b. Indoor Games: Board games (chess/ ludo), carrom etc.
- Efforts should be made for organizing sports activities for children with special needs.
- The different sports portals such as Fit India Portal, National Sports Repository System (NSRS) of Sports Authority of India (SAI) may be popularized during the Children Sports Festival.
- Indigenous sports should be promoted during the festival.
- State/ regional level sports personalities may be invited during the festival.
- The logo of Adazi ka Amrit Mahotsav to be used during the festival.
- State sports federations to be engaged for promoting sports activities during the
While organizing various events, the school heads may also keep in mind the Covid guidelines as well as climatic conditions in the state concerned.
A brief report of activities (including 2-3 photographs) may be uploaded by the schools at
You are requested to celebrate ‘Children Sports Festival’ in your school by organizing the above activities and also disseminate the above information among all the students of your school and encourage them to participate in the ‘Children Sports Festival’.
Leave a Comment