Are you searching for – Training and Assessment for the Teachers Teaching Skill Course, Medical Diagnostic 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Training and Assessment for the Teachers Teaching Skill Course, Medical Diagnostic 2022.
CBSE Circular – Training and Assessment for the Teachers Teaching Skill Course, Medical Diagnostic 2022
The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, emphasizes the need of training and assessment for the teachers so that, the same may get exhibited in the classroom teaching-learning. Assessment is a robust process of evaluating the quality of learning.
For this purpose, the Board is going to offer online teachers training to the teachers teaching Medical Diagnostic. The training dates are 13th and 14th December 2022. Registration is required for attending this training, registration link is given below.
Please follow the below mentioned instructions before starting the training:
- The training is mainly divided into 2 days. Attending all the two days are compulsory.
- For every day, trainings for approx. 2 hours will be covered through online method.
- After every training day, participants will have to undergo the assessment on the same day and as per the timeline mentioned in the schedule.
- Before starting, participants must register themselves on the link given below. Without registration, you will not get the link to join the training session or access the assessments. Registration link will remain open till 06:00 pm, 10th December, 2022.
- The same email id and mobile number that you used for registration have to be used for joining training and accessing assessments, otherwise assessment results will not be valid.
- Participants can take assessment only once by using registered email id; minimum 60% marks are required for passing in all 2 days training. Successful candidates will be given certificate.
- Assessment will be based on the content covered in the training sessions.
- Steps to be followed:
a) Register yourself for training using the Google Form given below in table
b) Session links will be provided to registered candidates
c) After attending the training, take assessment of that module within 2 hours by using assessment links.
d) Attend the training session for the next module and continue in the same way till assessment of day 2.