CBSE Circular – Awareness Workshop for the Principals and Teachers on Skill Courses Apparel, Fashion Studies and Textile Design
The goal of a well-designed school curriculum is that it exposes children to maximum skills and knowledge to make them better informed and productive member of the society. According to NEP 2020, by 2025, at least 50% of learners shall have vocational exposure through school and higher education. Every child is supposed to learn at least one vocation and be exposed to several more.
The NEP 2020 stated that there will be ‘no hard separation’ between the ‘vocational and academic streams.
In keeping this spirit alive, CBSE in association with Apparel Training and Development Centre (ATDC) is arranging multiple awareness workshops for the principals and teachers to acquaint them of the nuances of the skill courses with specific emphasis on Apparel, Fashion Studies and Textile Design courses.
These awareness workshops are conducted to sensitize and address the concerns of individual school principals.
Representatives from the Industry will also be present. Please Note-
● These awareness workshops are for the principals and teachers of CBSE affiliated schools.
● The entry to these workshops will be given on a first come first serve basis.
● There is no fee for registering for these awareness workshops.
● Registration is through the link given above. The link will close on 24th July 2022.
● Shortlisted principals will be informed via e-mail. The list will also be posted on CBSE website
For any queries, please write to Dr. Swati Gupta, Deputy Secretary, Skill Unit on the email [email protected]