Are you searching for – CBSE Circular – 1st CBSE Expression Series for the Session 2023-24 – Registration Starts
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – 1st CBSE Expression Series for the Session 2023-24 – Registration Starts
CBSE Circular – 1st CBSE Expression Series for the Session 2023-24 – Registration Starts
The 1st Expression Series for the session 2023-24 will be based on the theme ‘Skill Development in India: From Local to Global’ on the following topics:
Conduct of Expression Series:
A – Conduct at the School Level:
- Schools shall organize the school level Expression Series during school hours on the above topics from 24th April to 3rd May, 2023. Information of conduct of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
- For participation in Expression Series activities, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/Paintings/Poems etc., please use participants’ sheet given as Annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
- Photographs / Essays can be written in Hindi or English.
- Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries and shortlist one entry per class category (total 04 entries from a school) for onward submission to CBSE.
- Entries must be supported by a Certificate of the Head of the Institution/ Teacher In-charge that the entry is the original work of the participant.
B – Submission of the Shortlisted Entry by Schools to CBSE:
- Schools can submit/upload the entries from 4th May to 13th May, 2023 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Play store. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see Annexure II.
- Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at the registered e-mail ID, after the successful submission of entry on CBSE Expression Series App.
- 10 best entries of each category will be selected by each CBSE Region for selection of winners at National Level.
- Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
- 10 best entries at the Regional Level (160 entries from 16 ROs) and 03 best entries at the National Level will be given an E- certificate of Merit by the Board. The Certificate will be mailed at the CBSE Shiksha e-mail ID of the school.
C – The decision of the evaluation committee shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard
In case of any query, kindly contact at 011-23232106 during office hours or e-mail at [email protected]
Leave a Comment