Are you searching for – Apply Online in TATA AIG Avanti Fellows Girls Scholarship for JNV Students
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Apply Online in TATA AIG Avanti Fellows Girls Scholarship for JNV Students.
About the TATA AIG and Avanti Fellows Scholarship
TATA AIG and Avanti Fellows have launched a scholarship program for the girl students from the JNVs in the North East region. The TATA AIG-Avanti Fellows scholarship program provides financial assistance for the able but marginalized girls in North East India. Launched in 2020, this scholarship program has been aiding 89 girl students.
As of now, the 89 beneficiaries of this scholarship program are pursuing their UG programs in Engineering and Medical streams in the premier institutes across the country. This scholarship program supports the girl students with financial aid ranging from Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per academic year till the completion of their UG programs. The scholarship covers the tuition fee, the hostel fee, the mess fee, the exam fee, and other academic-associated expenses.
The beneficiaries of this scholarship shall receive financial aid for the duration of their undergraduate education (4 to 5 years depending on the course of study, i.e. Engineering or Medicine), subject to their performance during their academic tenure.
Eligibility Criteria for TATA AIG and Avanti Fellows Scholarship for Girl Students
- States: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, and Odisha.
- School System: JNV.
- Gender: Female.
- Education: Minimum Std. XII pass (CBSE) .
- Entrance Exams qualified: IIT-JEE Mains/Advanced & NEET .
- Secured admission at: IITs / NITs / AIIMSs / Top 100 Engineering Colleges / Government Medical Colleges in India during the academic year 2022-23.
- Category: SC / ST / Gen-EWS / PwD.
Documents Required for TATA AIG and Avanti Fellows Scholarship for Girl Students
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Entrance Exam Registration document
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- Income certificate
- Bonafide certificate from School
- College Admission Letter / Seat Allocation Letter
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
To serve communities in North-East India under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focused on ‘education’
To financially support meritorious & needy SC/ST/EWS girl students of JNV schools in their under-graduation studies at premier educational institutes for Engineering & Medical streams.