SBI New Recruitment Clerk 2021: Every year, the State Bank of India, SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to Appoint candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). For FY 2021-22, SBI has announced 5454 vacancies of Junior Associates, out of which 545 are Backlog vacancies. SBI Clerk Notification 2021 has been released officially on 26th April 2021.
The online registration process has been started from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021.
The candidates can apply from the direct link given in the article below. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of the prelims and mains exam.
SBI Clerk Notification 2021
State Bank of India has released a notification announcing 5000 regular vacancies and 454 backlog vacancies for SBI Clerk for FY 2021-22. The detailed advertisement has been released on 26th April 2021 on its official website against advt no. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09. The online application process will be active from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The direct link to download the notification has been attached below.
State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Recruitment 2021
Total Posts: 5000+ Posts
Posts Name: Junior Associates (Clerk) (Customer Support & Sales)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021. (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive). (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 750/-
- • SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
- (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 27-04-2021
• Closure of registration of application: 17-05-2021
• Closure for editing application details: 17-05-2021
• Last date for printing your application: 01-06-2021
• Online Fee Payment: 27-04-2021 to 17-05-2021
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Final Selection
According to the State Bank of India Clerk notification 2020 pdf, the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Main examination.
Final selection will be subject to:-
- i) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- ii) Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above. Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the official website.
Wait List: A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on a quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only. This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Syllabus
The SBI Clerk Syllabus is listed below:
- General English: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms.
- General awareness: Knowledge of Current affairs, Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news
- Marketing Aptitude: Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
- Computer Knowledge: Ms Office, Windows Os, the internet, and emails, hardware etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
- Reasoning Ability: Syllogism, Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking, Order and ranking, Making judgments, etc.
SBI Recruitment Clerk Job 2021 | Helpline
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at Telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020’ in the subject of the email.
I Hope you like the Article of the SBI New Recruitment of Clerk Job, Syllabus and Important Dates 2021. If you like then share to your friends.
Leave a Comment