National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a compulsory test for students seeking admission to National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS), Mumbai. All NISER and UM-DAE CEBS were developed in 2007 by the Atomic Energy Department, Government of India.
Their mandate is to train technical personnel to perform cutting-edge scientific research and provide input into the country’s Department of Atomic Energy’s academic programs and other applied science institutions. NEST 2020 will be held in some 90 cities across India[ see list]. The brochure gives the detailed procedure for applying for the test, syllabus of the test and various deadlines.
Click Here to Apply Online For NEST 2020
How to Fill Form
- National Entrance Screening Test NEST 2020 Admission Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 07/01/2020 to 03/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Admission Application Form in NEST Integrated M.Sc. Course Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Registration / Online application opens : January 08, 2020 (2:30 pm)
- Online application closes : April 3, 2020 (midnight) [First Friday of April]
- Download of admit card starts : April 24, 2020, 6:30 pm
- Date of examination : June 06, 2020 (Saturday), Session-I: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm, Session-II: 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm [First Saturday of June]
- Announcement of results on NEST website : June 16, 2020 [Third Tuesday of June]
- First Counselling of NISER Bhubaneswar : To be Announced
- First Counselling of CEBS Mumbai : To be Announced
Eligibility criteria for admission
Candidates must qualify all four eligibility criteria listed below:
- Candidates in General and OBC category should be born on or after August 01, 2000. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ Divyangjan candidates.
- The qualifying examination for Class XII should be passed either in 2018 or 2019. Candidates are also required to appear in 2020. (Where only a Letter Grade is given by the Board, a Board certificate specifying the equivalent percentage points shall be required, and the decision of the respective Admission Committees shall be final in the absence of such certificate).
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India. For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Divyangjan candidates, the minimum requirement is 55%.
- Candidate should secure a position in the NEST merit list.
- General / OBC / EWS : 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- All Category Female : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking Mode
- Niser : 200 Seats
- CBS : 57 Seats
Leave a Comment