Here is the providing information regarding the Latest advertisement of Navodaya Vidylaya Samiti Decided to Conduct Exam of Lateral Entry class 9. So We give brief about the Jawahar Navodaya Class 9 Admission Form Online for 2022-23.
In accordance with the National Policy of Education (1986), Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) all over the country except the state of Tamil Nadu. These are co-educational, residential schools, fully financed by Government of India and run by an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, under the Ministry of Education. Though admission to Navodaya Vidyalayas is at Class VI level, in order to optimally utilize infrastructure facilities available, vacant seats at Class IX level are filled through an All India level Admission Test. While education in the schools is free including board & lodging, uniform and textbooks, a sum of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. Students belonging to SC/ST categories, Girl students and the students whose family income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted. Rs.1500/- per student per month or actual children education allowance received by the parent per month whichever is less is collected from all students whose parents are Govt. Employees.
The Last Date to Apply for the Admission Test is 30 November 2021
Objectives of the Scheme
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children from rural areas irrespective of their family’s socioeconomic condition.
- To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities.
- To promote national integration through migration of students from Hindi to non-Hindi speaking State and vice-versa.
At present, there are 650 functional Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas spread over 27 States and 08 UTs.
Admission to Class 9 Against Vacant Seats
In order to optimally utilize the infrastructure and other facilities available in these Vidyalayas, it has been decided by the Samiti to fill the vacant seats in Class IX through an All India level Admission Test.
Apply Now : www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in
Also Check :
Venue & Selection Test Date
Selection Test for admission to Class IX will be conducted on Saturday, the 09th April 2022 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of concerned district/ any other centre allotted by NVS.
- Only those candidates who are studying Class VIII during the Academic Session 2021-22 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought, are eligible.
- Candidate appearing for the admission test must qualify/ pass Class VIII in the academic session 2021-22 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission. The students who have already passed class VIII in previous academic sessions are not eligible.
- A candidate seeking admission must be born between 01.05.2006 and 30.04.2010 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti reserves the right to refer any candidate to a MEDICAL BOARD for confirmation of the age of the candidate, in case any doubt arises about the age on the basis of certificate produced by the candidate before confirmation of admission.
- Date of Examination – Saturday 09th April 2022
- Duration – 2 ½ hours. However, in respect of candidates with special needs (Divyang), additional time of 50 minutes will be provided, subject to the production of certificates from the competent authority.
- Centre for examination shall be the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA of the district concerned/ any other centre allotted by NVS.
- Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi.
- Students have to answer in OMR sheet
Selection Test will consist of questions from the subjects of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall be of Class VIII.
The test will be of objective type with 2 ½ hours duration without any break. Merit List will be announced as per the NVS selection criteria.