JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form has been released from 6th March 2019. JIPMER is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG medical MBBS courses. JIMPER 2019 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses. The admission will be offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, candidates can get the complete details about JIPMER 2019, including its admission procedure.
JIPMER 2019 Notifications – Application Form Released
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form has been started from 6th March 2019.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. The examination will be conducted on 2nd June 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have mentioned the official exam dates for JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam.
|Starting of online application form||6th March 2019|
|Last date of submitting application form||12th April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||20th May – 2nd June 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS exam date||2nd June 2019|
|Releasing of result and rank letter||On or before 21st June 2019|
|First counselling||26th – 28th June 2019|
|Second counselling||24th July 2019|
|Third counselling||21st August 2019|
|Final counselling||26th September 2019|
|Admission formalities & Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||1st & 2nd July 2019|
|Commencement of Course||3rd July 2019|
|Closing of admission||30th September 2019|
JIPMER Application Form 2019
Candidates can download the JIPMER 2019 prospectus to check the complete guidelines to fill the application form.
- JIPMER application form 2019 are accepted only through online mode.
- The online registration has been opened from 6th March 2019.
- The application form can be filled and submitted till 12th April 2019.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully in the application form. No modification will be allowed in later stage.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format by the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form along with the confirmation page after the final submission of application fee.
- Application fee can be submitted through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- It is non refundable.
- Transaction charges are also applicable.
|UR & P-UR, OBC & P-OBC, EWSs & P-EWSs||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs. 1200|
|PwD& P-PwD||Exempted from application fee|
Check Here – How to Fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Candidates should meet the JIPMER eligibility criteria to appear in the JIPMER entrance exam for MBBS.
Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian National/Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission on or before 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must born on or before 1st January 2003.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English with one elective subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass individually in each subject and 50% marks taken together. 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN-OPH) in PCB stream.
- Appeared Candidates: Candidates those appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2019 can also apply.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern
The complete JIPMER Exam Pattern are given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration: The total duration will be of about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Shifts: It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon (first shift 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and second shift 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Medium: The examination will be asked in English language.
- No of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: MCQ will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus has been prepared from the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th class. The authority will also provide the mock test to prepare for the exam. It can be get from the official website. The syllabus is set from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
Check some tips & tricks for JIPMER Exam Preparation:
- Make a smart strategy to prepare for the exam within prescribed time period.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern prescribed officially.
- Must go through previous years question papers.
- Study from books published by the good publishers.
- Make yourself healthy.