As a part of ongoing celebrations of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, in collaboration with Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education propose the “75 Lakh Post Card Campaign”.
Accordingly, the Post card Campaign is being organized from 01st December to 20th December 2021. The campaign shall be open for all schools affiliated to CBSE including Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas and school affiliated to various state education boards.
In case of around 250 CBSE schools in 26 countries abroad, Department of Posts shall prepare packets containing the addressed post cards for each school and send them to respective mission abroad. Necessary coordination with MEA for this purpose shall be done by DOP, so that the Mission is able to send these bags to the schools and also collect them back for transmission to India through Diplomatic bags.
Portals for Submission
CBSE affiliated Schools Click Below Link
Schools affiliated to various state education boards and Union Territories:
Direct Link for CBSE Affiliated School
As part of the ongoing celebrations of Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav(AKAM), the Department of Posts(DoP), Ministry of Communication, along with the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, are organizing ’75 Lakh Post Card Campaign’, as per the following details:
Steps for Registration and Details
- Dates of the Campaign: : 1st December till 20th December, 2021.
- Participation: Students of classes 4th to 12th of all schools affiliated to CBSE as well as State Boards can participate in the Campaign.
- What is to be done? The students shall write a Post Card on any of the two topics – “Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle” and “My vision for India in 2047”.
- Availability of the post cards:
- The Post Cards shall be available at the local Post Office of the respective schools. Department of Posts (DoP) shall put a rubber stamped address on each Post Card used in the Campaign. The Post Cards shall be addressed to Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, South Block, New Delhi–110 011.
- Local Postal Authorities and Schools shall coordinate for arranging the Post Cards for students.
- Schools/students can purchase the Postcards @ 50 paisa per Post Card.
- Role of the School Heads: The School Heads shall:
- arrange Post Cards for all students of the school through the local post office. They need to coordinate with the local post office.
- organise the Post Card writing campaign in their respective schools on any of the days during the given dates of the campaign.
- conduct a screening of all the post cards written by students.
- shortlist a maximum of 10 post cards with the best ideas.
- Scan and upload these 10 post cards having the best ideas on the CBSE portal to be made available at the CBSE websites.
- hand over rest of all post cards to the local Postal Authorities, who shall send it to Nirman Bhawan Post Office, New Delhi through a Special Bag.
- Language: Post Cards can be written in Hindi/English/any of the scheduled languages.
- Guidelines of Participation for CBSE Schools located abroad:
- For all CBSE Schools abroad, DoP shall prepare packets containing the addressed Post Cards for each school and send them to the respective Missions abroad through Category ‘A’ Diplomatic Bags from Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, New Delhi.
- These bags shall be collected back from schools for transmission to India again through Category ‘A’ Diplomatic Bags.
- 320 Best post cards shall be selected from the CBSE Regions for the National Level Evaluation. These shall then be evaluated collectively with the best post cards received from the States and UTs.
- At the National Level, 75 best post cards will be selected. The list of 75 entries will be forwarded to DoP for participation in the final event to be held in the third or fourth week of January, 2022.
For any query you can e-mail at [email protected]
You are requested to disseminate the information among the teachers and of your school and ensure maximum participation of students in this Project.
I Hope you like the Article of the How to Upload Steps Post Cards for 75 Lakh Post Card Campaign 2021. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading. Stay connected.
Leave a Comment