Gujarat University, Ahmedabad has release Notification and Application form of Gujarat University CCC Exam Online Registration. Online Registration For CCC Examination.
All the Government Employees who are eligible for this CCC/ CCC+ Exam can visit official Website www.gujaratccc.co.in. After Online Apply For CCC submit a print copy to the University office as per the following Instructions.
An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 200 for Theory & Practical both (or) Rs.100 for Theory only (or) Rs.100 for Practical only by online payment mode.
GU CCC Registration 2021 has started. Registration of first 120000 candidates only will be accepted. You need to make the online payment, fill up the form, Upload the necessary documents & submit the form.
Gujarat University CCC Exam Online Registration Instructions
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- If New User Register with Your Name, Mobile, City and Password.
- Click Create an Account Button.
- Fill all information in the form and click on the “Save” button.
- Now, upload photo and sign.
- Complete Procedure for payment through SBI Payment Gateway.
- After payment is confirmed, Click Confirm Application.
- Then print the generated Application form.
- If you send the incomplete form to GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, it will be rejected.
The candidate has to fill correct data as per the records of the department. No changes in the filled form are allowed after submission. Please check all information before submitting the form. No hard copy of the application is to be sent. Print out of the form duly sign on page no 2 by your department head along with Xerox copy of photo ID & service letter to be submitted at the time of examination. Without the certified print out of form & necessary documents, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Note: Please use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser to fill the application form.
Benefit for Passing CCC Exam
To Take Promotion, For Higher Grade, To Apply For Department Exam, And Fresh Government Jobs
Email: [email protected]
Monday to Friday (10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)