About Fit India Movement
FIT INDIA Movement was launched on 29th August, 2019 by Hon’ble Prime Minister with a view to make fitness an integral part of our daily lives. The mission of the Movement is to bring about behavioral changes and move towards a more physically active lifestyle. Towards achieving this mission, Fit India proposes to undertake various initiatives and conduct events to achieve the following objectives:
- To promote fitness as easy, fun and free
- To spread awareness on fitness and various physical activities that promote fitness through focused campaigns
- To encourage indigenous sports
- To make fitness reach every school, college/university, panchayat/village, etc.
- To create a platform for citizens of India to share information, drive awareness and encourage sharing of personal fitness stories
Important Date : 13 Aug to 2 Oct 2021
“RUNNING: The human body’s rawest form of FREEDOM”
FIT India Mission has conceptualized FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN 2.0 to commemorate the 75th Independence Day – “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav”. Nationwide campaign will be on the concept of “Physical/Virtual Run” in continuum from 13th August to 2nd October 2021 to encourage fitness and help us all to get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases etc. The concept behind this run is that “It can be run anywhere, anytime!”.
Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 aims at “Jan Bhagidari se Jan Aandolan”
Fit India Freedom Run to culminate on Gandhi Jayanti, 2nd October, with nationwide Fit India Plog Run.
Promote Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 on your social media channels by using #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav & #Run4India
- Run a route of your choice, at a time that suits you.
- Break-up your runs.
- Run your own race at your pace.
- Track your kms manually or by using any tracking app or GPS watch.
Steps to Register for Fit India Freedom Run 2.0
There are 2 ways to register for Fit India Freedom Run 2.0
Step – 1
If you are an Individual, you can directly submit your details on the below page, no
need of login or register, you can directly download the certificate. Below is the link
for individual registration.
Step – 2
If you are an Organizer you will have to register yourself on the below page by clicking
on Register as an Organizer button.
Step – 3
Once you click on the button you will be redirected to Registration/Login page. If you
are an already registered user, then click on Login and enter your credentials. If you are
new to Fit India Portal, then submit your details and then click Signup.
After Signup/Login, you will be landed on Organise an Event page, where you have
to submit your event details, upload Images, Videos links, and then finally add the number
of participants and KM covered.
E.g., The organization conducted following Fit India Freedom run 2.0 event:
- Event/s on 13-08-2021 with 50 participants ran for 3 Kms
- Event/s on 14-08-2021 with 100 participants ran for 3 Kms
The data for the event/s would be filled by the organization on Fit India portal in the
following manner for each day:
Once the Event is created, you can edit the event, delete the event and for
downloading the certificate you have to submit the complete details of No. of
Participants and KM covered.
Note: For downloading the certificate for participants, please use the add participants
name option to add the names of participants.