What is North East India Photography and Videography Contest
The eight states of North East India are blessed with scenic natural beauty, salubrious weather, rich biodiversity, rare wild life, historical sites, distinct cultural and ethnic heritage and warm and welcoming people. The region offers unforgettable visits for tourists interested in wild life, religious, cultural and ethnic tourism, river cruises, golf and a host of others. There is also great scope for mountaineering, trekking and adventure tourism in the region. On the occasion of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, we are organizing ‘North East India Photography and Videography Contest’ with the aim to promote North East Region (NER) as a tourist destination as well as to showcase the culture, people, arts, food etc.
Theme of the Contest
- Participants shall submit their photograph and video entries related to North East India
- As a part of this contest, photo and video enthusiasts can enter into the following categories related to North East:
- Historical monuments
- The Competition is open to all citizens of India only
- A participant may submit only up to 5 entries
- Photographs & Videos must be of high resolution
- Photographs should be submitted in JPG/PNG format
- Size of the Photographs should not exceed 10MB
- The Video has to be uploaded on YouTube with a valid and active email id. The upload link needs to be filled up in Participation form while submitting the entry.
Language: No Barrier of Language
Mode of Submission
- All entries must be submitted on innovateindia.mygov.in
- Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation
- 3 winners will be chosen and recognized at the national level.
Candidates will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- All the entries received by MyGov India would be assessed for award by the Selection Committee.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of the contest.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by MDoNER for any purpose and shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
|Date of Commencement:||27th December 2021|
|Contest Closes:||27th January 2022|
Awards & Recognition
Top 3 Winners will be awarded with a holiday package in North East