The Farmers First Quiz is an initiative by the Union government to create awareness among people across the country regarding farming, agricultural practices, new reforms and myths/facts related to policies.
This activity aims to engage, excite and enable citizens to improve their knowledge about the agrarian economy and how the Indian agriculture sector has transformed over the years. The Farmers First Quiz contains multiple choice questions based on the farming practices, reforms and technology used in today’s agricultural practices.
Through this interactive quiz, participants would have the opportunity to not only test their knowledge about farming or food but also win attractive prizes.
1st prize – Rs. 2 Lakhs
2nd Prize – Rs. 1 lakh
3rd Prize – Rs. 50,000
10 consolation prizes of Rs. 5000 each
Click Here to Participate : – https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/farmers-first-quiz/
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz will be open to all from 21st December 2020 to 12th January 2021.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- There will be no negative marking.
- All the questions are available in English & Hindi.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.