About Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
About Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021
Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021, girl students who aspire to pursue professional graduation courses or professional courses pursued along with a graduation course from institute of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) after 12th standard will be provided Scholarship to pay their academic expenses till the completion of their graduation (degree). The professional graduation (degree) courses include Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
Eligibility for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021
- Open for girl students across India
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialized Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or less.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
Scholarship Amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021
Scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh* per year will be given to the selected scholars till completion of their professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 can be utilized only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, stationery.
*Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions Apply. Scholarship selection and amount is based on fulfilment of the eligibility criteria and will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on ‘Buddy4Study’ – Register at ‘Buddy4Study’ with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Passport size photograph
- Application start date: 9th August, 2021
- Application deadline: 15th November, 2021
- Contact Details : Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the selection process for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021?
The selection of scholars for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 will be made on the basis of the academic merit and financial background of applicants.
The selection is a multi-stage process as detailed below:
- Initial shortlisting of applicants will be based on academic merit, financial background and personal challenges (crisis, orphan, single parent child, disability, etc.)
- Top performing (girl) students will appear for two (2) rounds of interviews
- The final selection and the awarding of scholarship will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation