In this Article we give the information and all updates about the Government of Rajasthan Education Department Are Invited to Online Application Form REET 2021 for All Level I, II, III for the Examination of Teacher Eligibility Test REET April 2021 Exam.
Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 11/01/2021
- Last Date of Apply Online : 08/02/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment : 04/02/2020
- Exam Date : 25/04/2021
- Admit Card Available : 14/04/2021
Fees Details for REET 2021
- Single Paper : 550/-
- Both Paper : 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility (Tentative)
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Special) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility (Tentative)
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Special Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Last Date of Apply Online : 08/02/2021
How to Fill Form for REET 2021
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board Are Released the Notification for REET Exam 2021 for the 30000 Approx. Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2021 to 08/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online – Coming Soon.
Link Activate on 11/01/2021
Leave a Comment