Opportunities rarely knock the door twice.
However, when they do, make the most of it!
Registrations now open
for HCL’s TechBee – Early Career Program. Apply Now!
Start working as fulltime
IT Engineer with HCL after class XII
and continue higher education*
with BITS Pilani or SASTRA University
- Assured Full time IT Engineer Job after 12 months of training
- Stipend of INR 10,000 during training
- Training Fee -2 lakhs + Taxes. EMI options available
- Starting salary – INR 2.0 to 2.2 lakhs per annum
- Exclusive for students who have completed class XII in 2020 / 2019
- Should have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII
- Student must meet the percentage criteria (refer the table mentioned below) in respective state boards.
Benefits of the Techbee HCL 2021
PURSUE FULL TIME IT CAREER
Job Assurance with HCL, India’s 3rd largest IT company
FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE AFTER CLASS XII
Start earning early and become self reliant
Earn a degree from india’s reputed technical institutions
Start earning early and become self reliant
- HCL TechBee – HCL’s Early Career Program’s focus is to provide employment-oriented training to a candidate right after class XII for IT jobs in HCL. You will be trained for a period of 12 months to become an IT Engineer.
- While on your job with HCL, you can pursue higher education courses offered like B.Sc. (Design & Computing) or M.Sc./ M. Tech from BITS Pilani or BCA / MCA from SASTRA University. The Higher Education program is mandatory for the HCL TechBee scholars.
- Intensive Training Pedagogy where candidates have access to the Learning Management System that helps them with peer-based discussions, online assessments, assignments and case-based submissions.
- Candidates will receive a stipend of INR 10,000 during the training period.
- Earn a starting salary of INR 2.0 – 2.2 Lakh per annum.
- Upon Successful completion of the training, you will get to work in prestigious projects for entry Level Jobs in areas of Application and Infrastructure Support, Testing and CAD Support.
- To have an overview of the program click and see below video.
- The fee for this program is INR 2 Lakh + Applicable Taxes (Financial assistance in the form of bank loan is available).
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Get 100% program fee waiver (if you score 90% and above in your training) and 50% fee waiver (if you score between 85-90% in your training).
Eligibility Percentage Criteria:
|States Board||Class XII Percentage Eligibility|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, National Institute of Open Schooling, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Telangana||85% and above|
|Assam, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya,
|75% and above|
|Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Rajasthan, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh,
Uttarakhand, West Bengal
|70% and above|
|CBSE, ISC||80% and above|
|International Baccalaureate (IB)||Aggregate Score of 32 with a minimum of 4 in
- Mathematics/ Business Mathematics in Class 12th will be mandatory.
- Mathematics/ Business Mathematics subject should have scored 60% & above in class XII.
- The year of passing 12th class will not be later than the current year or 1 year before the Tech Bee year Batch for which the candidate has applied i.e. 2019 and 2020 pass-outs are only eligible to apply!
- In case of 2 marksheets (original and Improvement) being produced by the candidate for the same class i.e. Class 12th, all subjects with the latest marks will be considered for calculating percentage or above irrespective of any board recommendations.
- Resident of India who have successfully cleared their class 12th board exams in 2020 & 2019.
- Student must meet the percentage criteria (refer the table mentioned above) in respective state boards.
Note: The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai and Vijayawada.
Selection for this training and hiring program is purely on merit basis. Candidates are invited to appear for an Online Test on a minimal fee of Rs 299* only. Selected candidates who passes the test would appear for an Interview.
HCL follows a stringent selection process. Each application received is evaluated for multiple parameters like: academic track record, year of passing, affinity to HCL location, performance in online test and interviews basis which stack-ranks of candidates are calculated. Our eligibility & selection criteria is defined by the needs of our business verticals and is therefore dynamic. Candidates who meet our eligibility criteria will be contacted for next steps of the application process.
For queries, drop us an email at [email protected]
All decisions and changes with respect to Eligibility / Selection Process, if any, will be at the sole discretion of HCL.