Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Center
The application process for GUJCET exam is going on. The last date to apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019 is February 8, 2019. GUJCET 2019 application form must be filled online on the official website. GUJCET 2019 is scheduled for April 23, 2019 in offline mode.
Latest: Direct link to fill the application form for GUJCET. Click Here
- Candidate needs to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Check GUJCET Eligibility
- There are two steps broadly to register for GUJCET 2019.
- Candidates have to get their User ID and Password first.
- Then, they can fill the application form after logging in with the given User ID and password.
- There is a fee of INR 300 for GUJCET 2019 application form and processing.
Highlights of GUJCET 2019 Application Form
GUJCET 2019 is held for candidates seeking admission to engineering or diploma and medical courses offered in universities and colleges in the state. Highlights of GUJCET 2019 Application Form are given below in the table: –
|Name of the Exam||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of application||Online only|
|Language of application form||English only|
|Application form fee||INR 300|
|Stream of the exam||Engineering or Diploma, Medical|
|Exam Level||State Level|
GUJCET 2019 Application Dates
The table shows the key dates concerning GUJCET 2019:
|Commencement of Application Process||January 25, 2019|
|Last to fill GUJCET online form||Revised February 16, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May|
|Date of the examination||April 23, 2019|
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility
Applicants who have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate Examination in Science Stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2019. There is a decided eligibility criteria that students must fulfil to appear for GUJCET 2019: APPLY NOW CHECK ELIGIBILITY GET UPDATES
- Candidates who have filled in the application form for appearing in 12thgrade exam or eligible for appearing in the Examination of Higher Secondary Science Stream (10 + 2 Pattern) can fill the GUJCET 2019 application form.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Science Stream (10 + 2 Pattern) Examination or equivalent conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education or Indian School Certificate Examination through a recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat are also eligible.
- Students appearing for the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by CBSE or ICSE can also fill the application form given that they are appearing for 10+2 in the state of Gujarat.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks are needed in the Higher Secondary Examination cleared by the student.
- Candidate’s age should be 17 years in the year of applying for GUJCET.
- Candidate is also required to have a domicile of Gujarat.
- Students who are applying for B.E/B.Tech courses must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their subjects in 12th standard.
- Similar to the above point, students applying for MMBS, B.Pharm or BDS courses are needed to pass the HSC exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subjects.
How to fill GUJCET 2019 Application Form?
It is advised that students should thoroughly read the GUJCET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Steps involved in filling the GUJCET 2019 application form are given below:
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves on the official website given in the Information Brochure.
- The official website link is www.gseb.org
- Click on the GUJCET link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in your details like Name, Email ID, and Phone number. Create a strong password for your profile.
- After successfully registering yourself for GUJCET, click on ‘Log In’.
- Enter your ID and password. Log in to fill the online application form.
- One needs to fill in their personal information like Guardian’s name, Date of Birth, Gender etc in the application form.
- Enter your academic qualification details and communication details.
- Verify the details you entered before clicking the Submit button at the end of the page.
- Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the form as they are verified with original documents in later stages of admission.
- After filling the facts, upload your passport size photo and signature.
- The format allowed for photo and signature is JPG/JPEG only.
- These specifics are reflected in the GUJCET admit card.
- After completion of the application form, save it and take a print out on a A4 sheet of paper.
- Next, send the form through post to this address:
“Admission Committee for professional Courses,
L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmadabad – 380015”
GUJCET 2019 Application fees
The applicant is required to pay INR 300 as the GUJCET 2019 application fee. The fees is to be paid through Demand Draft of INR 300 of any nationalised bank towards examination fee in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad. The application form is liable to be rejected if the fee is not remitted.
Details to be filled in the GUJCET 2019 Application Form
GUJCET 2019 application form needs personal and academic information of the candidate.
|Details to be filled||Explanation|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s Name||Enter your father’s full name|
|Date of Birth||Enter your birth date as mentioned in your 10th mark sheet|
|Gender||Choose from the menu|
|Category||Mention if any special category claim|
|Nationality||Choose Indian or others|
|Qualification details||Enter your 10th and 12th exam details as asked|
|Correspondence details||Enter your address and contact details for communication purpose|
|Photo and Signature||Upload your recent photo and signature in JPG format|
GUJCET 2019 Application Form Correction
In case, candidate fills some wrong information or wants to modify/update the filled details, the points to be noted are:
- You can edit the application form before you submit the application form online.
- Once you have uploaded the photo and signature and submitted the form, no correction is possible under any circumstances.
- In such case, the student should immediately contact the GUJCET cell and get the situation clarified.
The Contact Address is: –
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell,
C/o. Gujarat Secondary and
Higher Secondary Education Board,
Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10-B,