What you get with the ACKO app
• Insurance for your ride: Two-wheeler or Car• Health insurance
• Commission-free plans at incredibly low premiums
• Paperless insurance experience
• Exclusive discounts on insurance
•Easy claims management: Tap-Upload-Done!
What you don’t get with the ACKO
• The nostalgic smell of paper, because we have paperless everything.
• The pleasure of connecting with strangers and talking for hours about where your claim is stuck, because all our processes are automated. Sorry. 🙂
Sh. Vijay Rupani made the announcement at a press conference. Everyone gets equal opportunity to invest in the state of Gujarat.
Let’s start a new policy today Electric vehicles are used by more people The announcement was made to reduce petrol-diesel consumption Electric vehicles reduce pollution.
The purpose of becoming an electric vehicle for the people is important.
The government emphasizes two-wheelers, three-wheelers and four-wheelers This policy will prevent 6 lakh carbon emissions 20 thousand for two wheeler, 50 thousand for three wheeler and one and a half lakh for four wheeler.
A charging station will be set up to charge the vehicle The government will also subsidize charging stations For this, different hotels are considering charging options Charging stations will be set up at 500 places.
The government currently wants to start with 1.25 lakh two-wheelers, 75,000 rickshaws and 25,000 cars. The subsidy will be subsidized per kilowatt Currently 250 charging stations have been sanctioned and 250 will be provided going forward Battery swapping stations will be promoted The state government has made the announcement more generously than other states.
Gujarat will be the first state to provide subsidy
Along with Maruti, three Japanese companies will also start production
Some cool things about ACKO
✓ We are proud to have 4.5 Crore Indians as customers
✓ 95% of our customers have rated our service with 5 Stars on Facebook/Google reviews
✓ We were ranked World’s 8th best InsurTech firm.
Gujarat Electric Vehicle Policy 2021 released; Govt to give up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy on electric cars | Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Infrastructure for new 250 charging stations to come up in the state
- E-vehicle registered at Gujarat RTO will be exempted from registration fee
- Double the amount of subsidy than any other state for e-vehicle on per kilowatt
New Delhi: With an aim to witness 2 lakh electric vehicles on the roads of Gujarat in next 4 years, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Tuesday released an e-vehicle policy — Gujarat Electric Vehicle Policy 2021 — for the state. The policy aims to make Gujarat a hub for e-vehicles and various materials related to it.
Informing about the decision, the state information department tweeted, “With an aim to witness 2 lakh electric vehicles on the roads of Gujarat in next 4 years, Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani declares Gujarat Electric Vehicle Policy 2021.”
Highlights of Gujarat’s e-vehicle policy:
- Increase in the use of e-vehicles in the State in coming 4 years
- Make Gujarat a hub for e-vehicles and various materials related to it
- Encourage young startups and investors in the field of electric mobility
- Control air pollution and keep environment safe
- Currently, 278 charging stations are available in the State for the charging of e-vehicles. Infrastructure for new 250 charging stations to come up, which takes total tally to 528
- Petrol pumps will be given approval for establishing charging stations
- Charging facilities to come up at housing and commercial infrastructures
- E-vehicle registered at Gujarat RTO will be exempted from registration fee, within four years, fuel worth 5 crore rupees will be saved
- Minimum 6 lakh ton CO2 emission will be reduced
- Subsidy up to Rs 20,000 for 2 wheelers, Rs 50,000 for 3 wheelers and up to Rs 1.5 lakh for 4 wheelers will be directly credited to bank accounts through DBT
- Gujarat will give double the amount of subsidy than any other state for e-vehicle on per kilowatt
- Gujarat government will encourage and give subsidy to e-vehicle purchasers along with benefits from Government of India’s Fame -2 scheme to encourage e-vehicles
Sharing his thoughts, Naveen Munjal, MD, Hero Electric said, “The revised EV policy by the state of Gujarat post the recent amendments of the central FAME policy is an excellent move which will further bridge the gap and make the switch to electric vehicles an attractive option. With this policy, the prices of Hero’s EVs will further come down making them the most affordable in the state of Gujarat when compared to pricing across the country. Further, the allocation of funds and capital to setup additional charging stations will help build the much-needed charging infrastructure and address range anxiety of the consumer.
“As we at Hero Electric continue to expand our reach, set up Charging points and reskill Mechanics to create an Ecosystem for EVs, additional subsidies from state governments through policies as this will help in the growth of EVs and transform the sector into a cleaner and greener mode of transportation,” he added.