The Dakshana e-Aarambh Program is an online foundational course for JEE/NEET. The program is designed exclusively for Class 9 & 10 students from government schools and is absolutely FREE. The aim of the program is to build a strong foundation for JEE/NEET and improve the students’ chance to be successful at JEE & NEET. This program is open to all interested students.
Students interested in being a part of this program must do the following:
For Registration Click Below Link https://tinyurl.com/e-Aarambh
Dakshana e-Aarambh is a foundation preparatory program in Math & Science for students of Grade 9 & 10 in all JNVs & government schools across India. The program will be delivered through an online platform to ALL interested students. The program is actually designed to be run during the vacations between Grade 8 & 9 and Grade 9 & 10. However, due to the pandemic situation, since the students are currently not at school and can access the program on a device at home, the program will be conducted over the next 4 months for the first year, and over 4 months in the next year.
Though the program is aimed to empower a student from Grade 9, any student can join the program directly even in Grade 10.
The pedagogy will include Video lectures on all topics, Daily Assignments & Chapter/Unit Tests.
- The Program will commence from July 01, 2021.
- Interested students who have entered Grade 9 & 10 this year (academic year 2021-22) can apply at: http://dakshana.org/e-aarambh
- All students to be enrolled in Dakshana Telegram Channel: https://t.me/dakshana_Aarambh
- Students will be provided a time-table and links to all video lectures.
- Students interested in Dakshana e-Aarambh will watch 3 video lectures of 30-40 minutes each, daily for the next 4 months. They will also work on Daily Practice Problems & Assignments.
Time allocation by the students over Grade 9 & 10:
|e-Aarambh||Grade 09||Grade 10|
|Course Duration||04 Months||04 Months|
|Total no. of lectures||250||265|
|Duration of a lecture||30-40 Min||30-40 Min|
|Self-evaluation Chapter test||30||30|
|Total part TestsFull Syllabus Tests||0501||0501|
|Total hours including self-study||300 hrs||300 hrs|
I Hope you like the Article of the Dakshana eAarambh Foundation Program for Grades 9 & 10. if you like then share to others.