Recently CBSE Declared the Date of the Submission of the List of Candidates (LOC) for Class X/XII (10/12) Examination for the Session 2021-22.
As Timely Submission of the LOC as per schedule is very important this year because Term-1 exams will be conducted in November/December 2021. Hence, Schools are requested to plan timely submission of data of the Candidates.
Submission of LOC shall be done through e-Pariksha link given in CBSE Website : https://cbse.gov.in
Direct Link for Submission of LOC : https://www.cbse.gov.in/newsite/loc2021.html
Following actions are to be taken for registration of students in the List of Candidates:-
- Students sponsored are their own regular and bonafide students.
- No Bonafide students name id left unsponsored
- Students are not from any unauthorized/unaffiliated schools
- Students are regularly attending classes.
- Students are not registered with any other school education board.
Features of Online Submission of LOC (How to Apply Or Procedures)
- Before proceeding for submission of LOC, existing schools shall have to update the data on OASIS & PHE Portal.
- Only those TGTs/PGTs who are teaching classes IX,X/XI-XII respectively should be shown as TGT/PGT to ensure appointment of eligible evaluators for quality evaluation.
- Full names of the all teachers shall be filled in OASIS.
- New School : first enter information in OASIS Porta;, thereafter, they will submit data on HPE Portal and Final LOC Data.
- The Information on OASIS should be filled very carefully as schools will not be allowed to change the decalred section/strength of students after submission.
- Schools will be able to finalize the LOC data only when they have first submitted data on HPE portal.
Link for HPE Portal : https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/hpe/landing/index.html
- Schools who had not uploaded the photographs and signature of their students in Class IX/XI registration shall have to upload the same before final submission
- It may be noted that while submitting LOC for classes X and XII, school will be shown the data of the same students which was sumbitted by them previous year for registering them in classes IX and XI. Schools are advised to “delete” students who have moved out of school due to transfer/other reasons. Schools can add students who have been admitted in the school in class X/XII under “Direct Admission” category ONLY AFTER obtaining due approval from concerned Regional Office as per Board’s Rules.
In earlier years, schools were required to send the signed copy of finalized data of LOC of class X/XII to concerned Regional Office. from 2021 onwards, this practice has been done away with. Now LOC will be uploaded on the system provided with the E-Signature linked with Aadhaar of the Principal. it my be ensured that data uploaded is fully correct. No Updating of data will be permitted by CBSE after its final submission.
- No Window for correction in the uploaded data will be made available from this year. Uploading of correct data is the responsibility of the school concerned.
While Uploading data, schools will be responsible for ensuring the following :-
- Spelling of name of student/mother/father/guardian is correct and is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the School.
- Date of Birth is correct and is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the School.
- Subject combinations are correct and as per scheme of studies.
- subject codes should be chosen carefully & especially in the following subjects, codes be chosen correctly:
(i) In Class – X : Hindi A (002), Hindi – B (085), Urdu A (003), Urdu B (303), Mathematics Standard (041), Mathematics Basic (241)
(ii) In Class – XII : Hindi Core (302), Hindi Elective (002), English Core (301), English Elective (001), Sanskrit Core (322), Sanskrit elective (022), Urdu Core (303), Urdu Elective (003).
Submission of data in OASIS -Last Date – 29.09.2021
For any Query or Help during office hours, kindly visit the link : https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/contact-us.html
Fee and Schedule for List of Candidates for Class X/XII
- With Normal Fee -Rs. 1500/- per candidates for 05 subjects.
- Rs. 300/- for Additional Subject / Optional subject
- With Late Fee – Last Date with Late Fee – Rs. 2000/-
- Migration Certificate – Rs. 350/- per candidate
Note: Debit Card / Credit card / NEFT / RTGS Digital Payment
Schedule for Online Submission of LOC
17 September 2021 to 30 September 2021
Schedule for Payment Fee
17 September 2021 to 01 October 2021
Leave a Comment