BHU Application Form 2020 can be filled out for the MBA program by 30 January 2020. BHU is one of the country’s most prestigious central Universities. The university organizes its own admission test for the UG & PG courses. These courses are offered in the areas of law, administration, commerce, humanities, etc. This conducts separate examinations for courses at UG & PG, i.e. UET et PET.
BHU Application Form 2020
BHU Application form can be filled till 30th January 2020. Click here to apply.
Click here for notification.
Details about application release date, mode, fee payment, etc. are given here.
- The BHU Admission Form 2020 will be available only through online mode for all the courses.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form.
- BHU registration 2020 will be started from the fourth week of January 2020 for both UG & PG courses.
- The last date to fill the application will be 29 February 2020 (For UG) 29 February 2020 (For PG).
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Size: Less than 100 KB, Dimension: 4.5 CM to 3.5 CM) & signature (Size: Less than 100 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of the filled application for further references.
- There will be no need to send BHU online application form 2020 through offline mode to the university.
Fees: General – OBC = 600 AND SC – ST = 300
Candidates must check the minimum eligibility requirements before applying for exam.
For UET Courses:
- Candidates should not be more than 22 years on 1st July 2020.
- 5 years relaxation in upper age limits for SC/ST & PC categories.
- 3 years relaxation in upper age limit for OBC category.
BHU Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for UG courses will consist of 10+ 2 or equivalent subjects of examinations, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Math. The syllabus of PG courses will contain graduate level topics & chapters. This contains the question selected by the candidates from the specific field / course. The syllabus of the law exam consists of the sections General Awareness and Current Affairs, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability.
|Application Release||29 January 2020|
|Form Submission Last Date||29 February 2020 (For UG)|
29 February 2020 (For PG)
|Date of Exam|
|For UET||26 April to 28 May 2020|
|For PET||26 April to 29 May 2020|
Leave a Comment