SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020: The online application process for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 is going on at Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official website.i.e.ssc.nic.in. All those candidates who are willing to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 can apply through the online mode at ssc.nic.in.
As per the schedule, the online process for SSC Phase 8 2020 was started on 21 February 2020 and will continue till 20 March 2020. Candidates can directly apply to the application by clicking on the provided link in this article.Job Summary
|Notification Date||Jan 9, 2020|
|Last Date of |
|Feb 14, 2020|
|Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate, Secondary, Senior Secondary|
According to the official notification, a total of 1355 vacancies have been announced by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are advised go through this article before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice.
According to the SSC Official Calendar, SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020 was to be released on 17 January 2020 and the application process to be continued till 14 February 2020. Every year, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts level-wise recruitment exam for Matric, Higher Secondary, Graduation and above level posts as per requirement through SSC Selection Post Exam. The commission has yet not confirmed about the levels of posts. Candidates will be able to check level-wise vacancies of this year, once SSC Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 official notification is out.
Last year, the commission had announced 1348 vacancies for various under the categories – Group-C Class-II/ and Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial. For which, the notification was released on 6 August 2019 and the candidates were able to submit applications by 31 August 2019.
Candidates can check below the highlights of SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Exam.
- Commencement of submission of online application for SSC Selection Post 8: 21 February 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for SSC Selection Post: 20 March 2020
- Advertisement Releasing Date (Calendar): 17 January 2020
- Last date for submission of SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Online Application (As per Calendar): 14 February 2020
- Exam Date: 10 June 2020 to 12 June 2020
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Vacancy Details
Vacancies – 1355
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Lab Assistant (Geology Grade 3) – Candidate must be 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Technical Operator, Fumigation Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Clerk – Matriculation
- Store Keeper Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Field Assistant, Technical Officer, Dietician Grade 2, Technical Superintendent, Textile Designer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Girl Cadet Instructor, Library & Information Assistant – Graduation & Above
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 30 years (Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get age relaxation in upper age limit as per government norms)
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Selection Criteria
There will be only Computer Based Test (CBT) and the candidates will have to secure at least 35% (for General Category) Marks in the written test.
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply for SSC Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 through the online mode on or before 14 February 2020 and advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.